Fri, Jan 14|
Know and manage the "Plastics Operations" - Intermediate Course
Introduction to operations management, factory and Lean / Lean Plastic improvement in the plastics industry
Time & Location
Jan 14, 2022, 2:00 PM
About the event
The course aims to provide an initial picture of all the aspects to be managed in a plastic company. The goal is to enable the participants to know the functioning, the main problems and solutions of the various elements that make up the business result (production, quality, costs, efficiency, continuous improvement…).
- Materials / additives / applications: resins, blends, limits and applications
- Machines-molds-auxiliary-systems: molding - extrusion - film - compound
- How they are made and how they work the processes of hot transformation and post-processing (eg finishing, assembly, pad printing ..)
- Flows, production, efficiency, process and product costs
- Quality and Technological Problem Solving PST
- Organize Maintenance
- Organizational Processes
- Main Criticalities of the production and management of a plastic company
- Warehouse and Logistics Layout
- Kanban and inventory management techniques
- Kaizen, Continuous improvement and Lean: the "Lean Plastic" approach to specific improvement for the plastic industry: contents, steps, how to concretely set up improvement projects.
7 sessions of 3 hours each, for a total of 21 hours.
The course is delivered online.
To request a personalized payment in the company, you can write to email@example.com
COD.REF. LOB 126.3 - CatDin # 126
Partecipazione 1 persona€1,200.00Tax: +€264.00 IVA