Tue, Mar 09|
COURSE: LEAN PROJECT MANAGER
The course provides managers with the methods and tools to face everyday problems, suggesting the right mindset and approach. The course takes place with 3 online sessions of 2 hours each.
Time & Location
Mar 09, 2021, 3:00 PM
About the event
Lean Project Manager is a course that deals with project management from a lean perspective, focusing on the mentality, on the traditional tools specific to the Project Manager and on the possible criticalities and problems that the Project Manager has to face.
The course provides managers with the methods and tools to face everyday problems, suggesting the right mindset and approach to face them.
The course also provides useful practical indications for planning a project, predicting the possibility of unforeseen events in time and focuses on the important contribution provided by the Lean methodology to make the way of managing projects even more streamlined and efficient.
To ensure that the manager can manage projects in a very smart, modern way, aimed at hunting waste, both the operational and practical Project Manager methodology and the important contributions of the Lean methodology converge in the course.
Share tools and approaches for:
• Manage projects through the typical tools of the Project Manager (Gantt, Pert, WBS, risk management, project FMEA and Lean / waste, ... etc)
• Successfully manage projects in contexts characterized by a high degree of uncertainty
Strengths of the course
• The course is designed as a fusion between project management techniques and Lean approach, and therefore faces the managerial challenge in a modern and avant-garde way, both in content and in approaches.
• The course has a practical and concrete cut, and provides immediately achievable operational advice.
This course is dedicated to ...
The course is aimed at Project Managers involved in both simple and medium or complex projects.
The course is useful for
• Managers who already work in project management and want to take a further step forward to understand how this work can be carried out in a Lean manner, with an orientation towards waste hunting
• those who take their first steps in the world of Project Management and want to have clear ideas and know the managerial tools.
Specialized training area: Manageriality
COURSE ID: 21066
9 marzo - Sessione 1
16 marzo - Sessione 2
PARTECIPAZIONE INDIVIDUALE€299.00Tax: +€65.78 IVA